In today's market, employers expect workers, in addition to meeting the minimum requirements of professional education and work experience, to show some more initiative.
You will definitely make a good impression, if you:
- Stay up-to-date with trends in your profession
- Stay up-to-date with technological and technical advances
- Update your knowledge and skills through additional professional training and education
- Volunteer in your profession, especially if you are unemployed or just got your diploma
- Volunteer in organisations whose aims are the common good and for the wider community
- Read professional literature
- Improve your proficiency in foreign languages
- Perform ‘good citizen’ activities.
Concessum Ltd. Recruitment and Concessum Business Consulting Ltd. are agencies specialised for recruitment and consulting individuals and companies in Croatia and abroad.
In conjunction with verified agencies, employers and government bodies throughout the world, we provide all kinds of services relating to employment and the acquiring of all types of visas and documents. We organise training and education for potential clients in accordance with the requirements and needs of individual countries and employers.
Career advice Education and training